Post by quackquackboom on Apr 16, 2016 10:21:10 GMT -5
Any thoughts to using a different location as the check-in location? I know most of you guys fish that side - and most of you have fast boats so you can get the there quickly from upper BW. I guess if Halesford is the sponsor you wont move either. Just curious if it was even out there as an option. With three people and bait tank its a long haul to Halesford for me.
There hasn't been a decision made on that for next year yet. It's difficult to please everyone, but we may look at multiple sites for next year. You're always free to fish one of the sides and drive over to the check-in by car as well so you don't have to make the long runs by boat.
UPDATE: We are changing the April event from the 8th to the 22nd of April as the Bass Pro Big Bass Tour decided to move forward several weeks from their normal slot and it conflicted with our April 8th date and for safety & sanity of our participants we have decided to push this out two weeks. We apologize for any scheduling conflicts this may create for those of you that did some advanced planning, and we'll touch base with all of you that pre-registered already for the April event to confirm you are still able to fish on the 22nd, but we felt this was the right thing to do for everyone involved.